“Yesterday is not ours to recover, but tomorrow is ours to win or lose”
– 36th US President Lyndon B. Johnson
By the time this is published, we may have a clear picture of who is going to be residing in the White House for the next few years. What it has once again taught us is that opinion polls analysis do not mean the result will be as easy to predict.
Unlike the Presidential opinion polls which at one point seemed to mirror 2016, the FX Forecasts provides a wide range of views that articulates the High, Mean and Low. Challenges still remain surrounding Brexit, COVID 19 and articulating the impact of the US Presidential Election resulting in the divergence in views.
- We forecast a 1, 3, 6 and 12-month view of GBP/USD, EUR/USD and GBP/EUR rates.
- Our monthly FX Forecast includes the key dates of scheduled political and economic events that might impact currency markets.
Download the PDF report for the details: Infinity_FX Forecast November
Infinity International would be happy to offer a complimentary FX review of your current process to offer a fresh perspective and to highlight any areas that could be made more efficient. If you would like to organise a time for an exploratory conversation, please leave your details below.
The review would encapsulate:
- Strategy ideation to align FX risk management with your business objectives
- FX volatility assessment to understand the impact of a significant FX rate
- Credit terms to ensure efficiency for cashflow when hedging currency (subject to approval)
- FX pricing to determine your current cost of your current provider vs Infinity International rate
Fill out the below form to receive an obligation free FX review:
Request a FREE FX Review
We’re here to cut through the clutter and industry jargon to provide you with relevant information so you can build your understanding of foreign exchange markets.
This blog post is intended to provide you with information on the services Infinity International Limited (IIFX) offer and should not be interpreted as advice or as a solicitation to offer to buy or sell any currency or as a recommendation to trade. Foreign exchange rates provided therein are for indicative purposes only and are not intended to give an accurate reflection of current currency exchange rates or to predict future movements in currency exchange rates. IIFX is a company registered in England with registered number 06333730 and registered address at at Building One, Chalfont Park, Gerrard’s Cross, Buckinghamshire, SL9 0BG, United Kingdom. IIFX is authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority under the Payment Service Regulations 2017 (FRN: 567835) for the provision of payment services. IIFX is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority in the conduct of designated investment business (FRN: 671108).